Saturday, February 23, 2013

Catching Up- Modern Alternative Health February 2013


Heart Healthy Kids


Miss Roo and Drew on a family hike.
Miss Roo and Drew on a family hike.
February celebrates two major heart events -Valentine’s Day and American Heart Month. Signs are present on our outings encouraging us to wear red and make heart healthy decisions. As a parent, there are so many recommendations thrown at you regarding children’s health and nutrition that it becomes overwhelming. As I’ve educated myself about my girls and my health this pregnancy, I’ve looked at the Hearth Healthy recommendations (low calorie, low fat, etc.) with extremem caution. As a Real Food family, we have come to make our own decisions regarding children’s heart health. Here are the guidelines we follow.
Please, read the whole article by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment