Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woven to Women

I had knitting class tonight. I welcomed the outing because today was an emotionally draining day for both girls and me. They were hot, tired, and teething. I tried to understand. I left the house with tears being shed for me to stay.

While I sat near downtown knitting and pearling to my heart's content, daddy was deep in the trenches battling dinner, baths, and bedtime alone.

His evening was not as relaxing.

I walked in the front door to both my girls sleeping in their beds in their room and Daddy attempting to decompress with his computer. I thanked God for blessing all the women of this home with such a man. Our family was knit together perfectly.

Sometimes it's the most difficult days that put everything into perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment