The "school" year is quickly approaching and we are still in limbo with Drew's work status. We are implementing a homeschooling plan with Moo and Roo which requires a rhythm in our lives. It also requires planning.
I have decided that I need to begin planning by setting time aside to plan. So, I am hoping to start scheduling in "work hours" for myself 4 times a week. I have also decided to start a structure to my blogging activities. Most of my bloggy friends have this and it works really well for them.
My current idea is as follows:
- Mama Mondays - I will focus on something I like and enjoy or feel passionate about.
- Teaching Tuesdays - These posts will either relate what we are learning for the week, give a lesson plan or structure for a particular activity, or discuss a particular teaching style or strategy that I am interested.
- Wordless Wednesday - I love the simplicity of these posts and have borrowed this idea from countless others.
- Therapeutic Thursdays - Oils, home remedies, information on season needs, etc. I'm still brainstorming on this one a bit.
- Fun and Frivolous Friday - This is my fun post. It will be about something we have done or are planning just to enjoy one another.
- Simple Saturdays - I'm hoping to set this post schedule around simple ways to eat well and eat real food.
- Sundays - I am still considering what to do here. I'd like to focus on faith and family, but sadly we've been very lacking here lately. Perhaps this is the nudge that I need.
So there it is - a framework to a plan.