Friday, January 4, 2013

Forget Resolutions – Develop 5 Easy Habits – THIS MONTH! - MAH January 2013


Image by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton via Compfight
Image by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton
Today’s Daily Tip: Start with just one or two goals; if you have too many, you will be less likely to keep up with them.
Every year the 1st of January looms in the distance and taunts me as it comes closer and closer.  Each year I have made resolutions to lose weight, or get it shape, or travel more, or NOT resolve to do anything. I begin the year with gusto and by the end of February I am right along with everyone else – back where I started from on January 1.  So, I’ve thrown resolutions OUT the window! This year I am not making resolutions but developing 5 healthy habits to improve my life and health. Today is January 3rd, and it takes 28 days to form a solid habit. So join me and be on your way by the end of the month!

Head on over to read the rest and see what other great health tips we have!


No comments:

Post a Comment