Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pitiful

My girls are really health kids in general. But somehow despite my best efforts, the funk has found us. Today they were much worse and as I write this to post tomorrow I am certain we will be at the doctor before 10 am for Roo's first sick visit ever and Moo's first one in two years.

I've tried all I know to do to boost their immune systems, naturally treat their symptoms, keep the hydrated and feed them good food as best I can when they won't eat. I have gotten a little chicken, apple juice and filtered water, fruit popsicles, and soup in them today.

I am hanging my head in shame to admit that I gave them fever reducer so they would rest and have a chance at healing some overnight tonight and not needing antibiotics tomorrow.

Being a mom is the hardest job I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment