Sunday, September 30, 2012

Dinner Meal Plan - October 1 - 7, 2012

I'm trying .....really trying....to get things together. One place I am starting is a weekly meal plan.  I set up a simple spreadsheet on Google Drive  so that Drew can see it and help me fill in gaps. This week I'm trying to plan for all meals, but I still have a few gaps ;)

Our dinners this week should look something like this:

MONDAY: sloppy joe's, sweet potato chips, cornbread

TUESDAY: Mexican pizzas, rice, and fixin's

WEDNESDAY: Hamburger steaks, fries, beans, broccoli

THURSDAY: baked ziti or spaghetti, salad

FRIDAY: chili, rice, cornbread

SATURDAY: roast chicken, peas, mac and cheese, corn

SUNDAY: Hilton Head Island gumbo

I'll do my best to get the best recipes loaded as soon as I can. I hope you had a peaceful Sunday and your hearts are full of blessings and love. Enjoy the last night of the Harvest Moon!



No comments:

Post a Comment