Saturday, March 2, 2013

MAM March 1, 2013 - Women's History Month: Homeschool Edition


Women’s History Month: Homeschool Edition


Reading together during school time.
By Malissa McClintock, Contributing Writer
I’m a Women’s Studies junkie. It was one of my three minors as an undergraduate and the emphasis of my Master’s. I love learning about women from the past and the fabulous women around the world who strive daily to make the lives of their mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, and future generations better. I love to see women who are from completely different backgrounds pull together to support one another in the face of adversity and struggle together to overcome obstacles.  I love women who are strong in their careers. I love women who fight for political rights. I love women who stay home to raise their children. Women are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment