Yesterday I hit the 38 week mark and Baby Boy is doing GREAT!
We went for our weekly check today. Here's where we are:
- He's still head down- looks like we're safe there.
- He still lives on my right side and loves to kick my bladder.
- His heart rate was in the steady 130s- the lowest it has been.
- I'm measuring 40 cm this week (and for the first time ever!) instead of the 38 cm I measured the last two weeks.
- Contractions and Braxton Hicks come and go, but nothing steady yet.
We'll see how the weekend goes as we creep towards the full moon on the 27th.